We are a family run business with a strong, experienced team that have an ever-growing place in the property market.
At Blackberry Estates, we are passionate about property. When we carried out your property valuation, we discussed how important the marketing of your property was and the reasons to instruct Blackberry Estates when selling or renting your home…
- Advertising on Rightmove, Zoopla and around 13 other smaller property portals
- Advertising in a newspaper, such as The Metro
- Using the latest estate agent technology to match buyers to your home
- We work in partnership with independent mortgage advisors
- Local team with local knowledge
- We have a strong set of negotiators in our Jarrow branch working together to sell your home
- Distinctive boards
- Floor Plans and Video Tours
- Packages to suit your needs
We also work closely with independant mortgage advisors who deal with financial services. They offer whole of market mortgage advice, insurances and much more.
LATEST NEWS ABOUT UPFRONT TENANT FEE'S
Following recent announcements by the Government, Blackberry Estates feel it is important to clarify our position at this time on chargeable fees for tenants.
We charge a £250 Administration and holding fee when you wish to rent a property from us. We will hold the property for four weeks and during this time we will carry out a credit check.
- We will check your proof of address.
- We will contact your employer and confirm your job role and salary.
- We will check whether you have any CCJ's or bankruptcies.
- We will check with your previous landlord that they will give you a positive reference and confirm you are up to date with your rent and that the property is in good order.
Once this has been carried out, we will contact you and the landlord to confirm a moving date and type up your contracts.
Things we DO NOTcharge for:
- Checking you in or out of the property.
- Inspecting the property.
- Renewing your contract.
- Giving you a reference.